• 4 strokes Diesel engine tested in all marine or industrial applications throughout the world.
• Engine block in cast iron type tunnel and timing gear.
Injection and combustion system
• The Super Glow System comes as standard equipment to start the engine in cold temperatures.
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion efficiency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system. • Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 6.6 kW and able to provide up to 7.5 kW. • IP21 protection (additional level available on demand).
• Connexions to the fuel, cooling and electrical circuit in front of the sound enclosure.
Engine base: Kubota
Cycle: 4 strokes Diesel
Number of cylinders: 3 in line
Displacement (cm3/in3): 1133/18.40
Bore & stroke (mm/in): 78x78.4 / 3.07x3.08
Combustion system: Indirect (E-TVCS)
Rated RPM (rpm): 1500
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Without Sound Shield:
Dry weight (kg/lb): 224/493.8
Lenght (mm/in): 840/33
Width (mm/in): 489/19.25
Height (mm/in): 620/24.4
With Sound Shield:
Dry weight (kg/lb): 271/597
Lenght (mm/in): 950/37.4
Width (mm/in): 540/21.26
Height (mm/in): 715/28.15
1. Oil drain pump
2. Fuel feed pump
3. Fuel filter
4. Expansion tank
5. Seawater pump
6. Oil filter
7. Oil filling
8. Exhaust elbow
Continuous / max power (kW)*: 6.6 / 7.5
Continuous / max current (A): 28.7 / 32.6
Voltage (V): 230
Frequency (Hz): 50
*Continuous (COP) & Max Power (PRP) according to ISO8528-1
Single-phased output with power factor cos φ=1