• 4 strokes Diesel engine tested in all marine or industrial applications throughout the world.
• Engine block in cast iron tunnel type and timing gear.
Injection and combustion system
• The Super Glow System comes as standard equipment to start the engine in cold temperatures.
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion efficiency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system.
• Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 13.9 kW and able to provide up to 16.2 kW.
• IP21 protection (additional level available on demand).
Engine base: Kubota
Cycle: 4 strokes Diesel
Number of cylinders: 4 in line
Displacement (cm3/in3): 2197/137.07
Bore & stroke (mm/in): 87x92.4 / 3.42x3.63
Combustion system: Indirect (E-TVCS)
Rated RPM (rpm): 1500
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Dry weight (kg/lb): 328/723
Lenght (mm/in): 1014/39.9
Width (mm/in): 548/21.57
Height (mm/in): 691/27.2
1. Oil drain pump
2. Fuel feed pump
3. Fuel filter
4. Expansion tank
5. Seawater pump
6. Oil filter
7. Oil filling
8. Exhaust elbow
Continuous / max power (kW)*: 13.9 / 16
Continuous / max current (A): 60.4 / 70.4
Voltage (V): 230
Frequency (Hz): 50
*Continuous (COP) & Max Power (PRP) according to ISO8528-1
Single-phased output with power factor cos φ=1