• 4 strokes Diesel engine tested in all marine or industrial applications throughout the world.
• 3 valves per cylinder : two intake valve, and one exhaust valve.
• Engine block in cast iron tunnel type. Off set steel pistons, hanger type crankcase and timing gear.
Injection and combustion system
• An injector and a glow plug are located in the combustion chamber, allowing the engine to start in cold temperatures.
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion efficiency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system.
• Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 23.4 kW and able to provide up to 25.7 kW in a three-phase 400V voltage.
• IP21 protection (additional level available on demand).
Engine base: Kubota
Cycle: 4 strokes Diesel
Number of cylinders: 4 in line
Displacement (cm3/in3): 3318/202.48
Bore & stroke (mm/in): 98x110 / 3.86x4.33
Combustion system: Indirect (E-TVCS)
Rated RPM (rpm): 1500
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Dry weight (kg/lb): 550/2112
Lenght (mm/in): 1304/51.33
Width (mm/in): 636/25
Height (mm/in): 814/32
1. Oil drain pump
2. Fuel feed pump
3. Fuel filter
4. Expansion tank
5. Seawater pump
6. Oil filter
7. Oil filling
8. Exhaust elbow
Continuous / max power (kW)*: 23.4 / 25.7
Continuous / max current (A): 42.2/ 46.4
Voltage (V): 400
Frequency (Hz): 50
*Continuous (COP) & Max Power (PRP) according to ISO8528-1
Three-phased output with power factor cos φ=0.8