• 4 strokes Diesel engine tested in all marine or industrial applications throughout the world.
• Tunnel type engine block in cast iron and timing gear.
Injection and combustion system
• The Super Glow System comes as standard equipment to start the engine in cold temperatures.
• The E-TVCS injection system produces an ideal air/fuel mixture by creating three vortexes in the combustion chamber. The combustion effi ciency is improved, resulting in low fuel consumption.
• Cooling is ensured by heat exchange between coolant and seawater in an heat exchanger, or via a Keel Cooling system.
• Seawater pump with rubber impeller.
• Delivering a continuous power of 9.5 kW and able to provide up to 10.7 kW in a three-phase 400 V voltage.
• IP23 protection (additional level available on demand).
Engine base: Kubota
Cycle: 4 strokes Diesel
Number of cylinders: 4 in line
Displacement (cm3/in3): 1498/91.41
Bore & stroke (mm/in): 78x78.4 / 3.07x3.08
Combustion system: Indirect (E-TVCS)
Rated RPM (rpm): 1500
WEIGHT AND DIMENSIONS
Dry weight (kg/lb): 264/582
Lenght (mm/in): 1081/42.5
Width (mm/in): 486/19.13
Height (mm/in): 620/24.4
1. Oil drain pump
2. Fuel feed pump
3. Fuel filter
4. Expansion tank
5. Seawater pump
6. Oil filter
7. Oil filling
8. Exhaust elbow
Continuous / max power (kW)*: 9.5 / 10.7
Continuous / max current (A): 17.1 / 19.3
Voltage (V): 400
Frequency (Hz): 50
*Continuous (COP) & Max Power (PRP) according to ISO8528-1
Three-phased output with power factor cos φ=0.8